B2B Email Marketing Service
Email is a great marketing tool, allowing you to deliver quality content instantly to the people who have the power to make the big decisions. Unlike snail mail, you have the advantage of knowing that your marketing material is being delivered directly to the person you intended and that it’s actually arrived.
This gives us the ability to target a huge range of contacts from senior managers and cascading through organisational levels in specific industries such as IT, marketing or finance.
With direct B2B email marketing you can get your message across to the people who matter, whether its business owners, product managers or anyone else who may be interested in selling your products.
Email marketing works
Email marketing is a highly effective tool for B2B companies who need to get their message across to thousands of contacts in order to find the right people to do business with.
Using up to date information, you can be certain that you’re reaching your target audience and that your message will be seen. It’s also possible to send out mass campaigns too with just a few presses of a button, providing you with huge efficiency and cost savings at the same time.
Why use IDG?
Here at Intelligent Data Group (IDG) we have consistently come out top when compared to our competitors, with results which deliver on quality time and time again.
At IDG we have a database with over 1 million different contacts, giving you access to both large and small businesses from around the UK. Unlike any other data provider, IDG:
- Add a further 100,000 new email addresses to our database every three months
- Hold a database containing more than 900,000 opted-in email addresses
- Validate every email address we hold every two months
- Perform in excess of 170,000 calls every month to validate the data held
- Ensure that there’s a telephone number for every single entry
- Only hold details of businesses which are live and trading so you won’t waste money chasing dead leads
- Guarantee to deliver 98% accuracy in the data supplied
- Collect data for emails by using a call centre
All IDG practices, policies and procedures are professional and we adhere to the standards set out for electronic third party mail marketing by the Direct Marketing Association (DMA).
Get in touch
Image Credit: B2C